• Google crawlers Last Stop.

    Wednesday, January 10, 2018

    Things

    Give me this thing, give me that thing,
    give me every God damn thing
    Give me this shiny thing
    Give me this round thing
    Oh my, what is that thing?
    It's so pretty, i need that thing
    But look, i don't have enough money to buy that thing
    If i can't have it i will surely die, i need that thing
    I am going crazy, i can't leave here without taking that thing
    The devil taps me on the shoulder and says to steal that thing
    So i pull out my glock pistol, BANG BANG! now i got that thing
    Someone lays lifeless on the floor, for a meaningless thing
    Oh shit, someone has called the cops, now they chase me because of a very bad thing
    I bolt from the crime scene, tripped over a fence and lost that very same thing
    Now i am on the 8:00 o'clock news, they hunt for the guy who did that awful thing
    Now my life is meaningless because of my lust and greed of wanting someone else's thing

     The lady that works on the streets, why is she doing that thing
    She has food, she has clothes, but she needs her hair done, a nice car and other lustful things
    So the stock broker has ran off with millions of pensioners money, such a sad and disgusting thing
    i heard he is in the Bahamas living the good life, properties, houses, cars and other man made things
    They say money is the root of all evil, drugs, murder, sex, human trafficking, forced control and many other devious things
    Then the Government sends millions to kill the innocent to control oil and tells the media they did no such thing
    Why does mankind always wants something
    Why is he not satisfied with his own thing
    There is no arrow pointing to hope, nor prosperity, Christianity, Islam are fighting their own demons, dealing with their own things
    But i hope one day our minds will be elevated, our souls cleansed, and no one will ever need these lustful things
    So i ask of this of you my father, take me up and place my soul in heavenly things
    For this Earth as scorched my spirit, and i wish no more to be apart of these dreadful things.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    CoronaVirus Symptoms and Cure Best Information.

    Corona Virus best Information Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, the virus causes r...

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel