• Google crawlers Last Stop.

    Monday, November 13, 2017

    True Confession of a Killer

    My name is Clive Williams, I was born on the beautiful island of Jamaica in one of the most toughest garrison areas of Kingston. It was not easy growing up in such an impressionable place. My family were a poor yet humble group. My father worked on the now defunct railroad and my mother used to sew at a garment factory before she got an early redundancy letter as the company was moving its operations to a different country.
    We were a family of six, now only supported by my low income father. There was my Mother, my dad, my two sisters and my brother. Even though we did not have a lot to eat we had tremendous love together. Sometimes at nights all we had for dinner was sugar and water. Life was really hard, but we had each other and my mother made sure that we still went to school to get our education despite sometimes not even having breakfast nor lunch money.

    We eventually pulled through and all of us left school with high passes in all subjects. I was the first to begin working of all four. I helped to support the household while my little brother and sister applied to universities on student loans. While they studied, i brought home the bread with my father. I worked at an Air condition company in Kingston. I was an apprentice so i was not getting full pay. I still went to work early every-single day and never missed a day as i worked hard hoping that i will be promoted and earn full pay.
    I was a short tempered person, and got into trouble because of my anger from time to time. I eventually became friends with a Chinese man who helped me to control my anger with meditation and yoga. From then, i had learned to control the gamma-rays inside me. Soon, everyone was big enough to be on their own and they all got jobs to support themselves and to help mom in whatever way possible. i soon got promoted to a full Air-condition technician and was working alongside some real pesky morons.


    Near death in The Mens Room

    There were a lot of problems at the workplace. One was that there were a couple of knuckle heads that always wanted to be the practical jokers. They would often get into peoples lunch bags and replace the contents with adult toys and other stuff which did not spell fun to me. I was so frustrated with them. There was a specific guy named James whom i whole heartily disliked. He was one of those persons with their nose stuck pointing to the clouds.He was a supervisor and never stopped the in-humorous pranks that his friends did. There were other numerous pest at the office but for some-reason the bosses never tried to get rid of them.
    One day after lunch i visited the men's room to simply washed my hands, chatting was a buzz from the lunch area but i was not in the mood for any lips and tongue. I was being bothered from as far as beginning of my lunch to being tailed into the men's room. This was actually getting to my head and i simply could not take an more. I slid into one of the toilet rooms and listened to the darn buzzing of the idiot who tailed me from the lunch area to the men;s room. I had a pocket knife with me which i always carried. In fact it was not just a pocket knife, it was a utility pack, with screwdriver, scissors, beer opener, allen keys and a wine puller. I pulled out the wine puller and decided that this was what i would use to kill this pest that seems to follow me everywhere. Just as i bolted out the toilet room, several workers blasted in the room. I quickly put my hand in my pocket and calmly walked outside.
    My Bloody Hands
    My Bloody Hands

    Trailed From Work - Killed in the Bathroom

    It was a darn god long day, i was tired and had a splitting headache. I jumped unto the 8:30 bus and headed home, all i wanted was a warm meal, a nice shower and some good sleep, but it seems as though there were other plans for me that night. I exited the bus and strolled onto my road and and heard a little rattling in some near by bushes. I stopped and looked back and saw nothing. Maybe i was getting a bit paranoid, but i somehow i knew i head he same giggling from the lunch room and the sound of that annoying pest resounding in my head. i hurried to my door quickly opened it and slammed it shut. My mind was a broken in-oiled machine. I flung off my old worn out boots and headed to the kitchen to prepare a meal. I had some left over fried chicken and some mash potatoes that i had yesterday in the fridge that would be my meal today. I dished it and left it warming in the microwave while i went to have a bath. As i was in the bathroom i heard a glass rattle on in the kitchen. I jumped out the bathroom to see what it was and saw that i had left the kitchen window open and the wind was blowing the blinds on to a couple of wine glasses on the counter. I closed the window and was heading back to the bath when i heard the same pest from work buzzing in my ear, i thought to myself this must be unreal, i couldn't have been traced from my work to my home. I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly and there it was, i was scared and shock at the same time. I dashed into the kitchen and drew the sharpest knife i found and began to stab as i was also being attacked, i stabbed and sliced to no avail, this was the worst night of my life. sweat ran from my face as i battled all night trying to defend myself. I stabbed and missed and the knife broke at the wall and slit my thumb. I bolted to the bathroom and locked the door, i was scared and tired, this was like a nightmare come true.

    I summed up some courage and decided that i would not be the captive in my own home. I decided i would exit the bathroom and finish this battle once and for all. I bolted out the bathroom and saw him on the wall and made a quick dash, as he was a bout to escape i used the palm of my hands to smash him against the wall. Blood was splattered, it was disgusting, that mosquito never knew what hit him. He had annoyed me and pestered me all day at work and trailed me to my home, that was where he made his biggest mistake. My hands were blooded as it seems as though he had been through prior victims and my thumb was still bleeding. I have killed and it was just. I have killed and i think i liked it.


    I am a changed man

    From the incident, i have never seen life the same. I had taken a life and now i was different. I see and understand things different now, i live as though today is always my last day. I know that mosquito has many families, some in the past have been notorious killers. But my mind and my body is at peace with what i have done.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    CoronaVirus Symptoms and Cure Best Information.

    Corona Virus best Information Coronaviruses are a group of viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, the virus causes r...

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel